Groomx Corporate Training
Every business has two sorts of costs: visible and unseen.
We assist businesses in controlling hidden expenses by providing soft skills training.
Personal Branding for Careers Success:
- What is Personality
- Determinants of Personality
- Know your Personality
- Positive Thinking
- How to Build Positive Self-esteem
- SWOT analysis
- How to handle Adversities
Be a Time Manager:
- Characteristics of Time
- Have you done Job Analysis of your Job?
- What are Time Wasters?
- Time Management Tools
- Personal Goal Setting & Delegation
- Theory of Time Management
- Day-to-day Time Management method
- What is Stress? Optimum Stress level
- Your Personality & Stress
- Symptoms of Stress
- Identifying likely Stressors
- Five ways of Dealing with Stress
- Anger is a battle with the adversary inside.
Connectivity and Interactivity:
- What is Communication? The Process of Communication
- When Communication should happen? Formula of Communication
- Communication & Perception
- Barriers in Communication
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Telephone method
- Business Writing skills
- Assessing your Ability to Deal with People
- Group Interactive Skills – Initiating Skills, Supporting Skills, Clarifying Skills
- Your Interaction – making requests, denying requests, providing advise, arguing, interrupting, bridging, and so on.
- The difficult Personality types
Team Building :
- Self-perception Inventory of the Team Members
- Group v/s Teams
- Attitude required to build Team
- 12 C’s of the Team
- Types of Dysfunction in a Team &
- Five Dysfunctions of the Team
- What is Leadership?
- Leaders v/s Followers
- Managers v/s Leaders
- Test your Leadership Potential
- Your Personality – Conduit of Leadership
- Team Leadership
- Getting Organized
- Problem solving
- Leadership & Conflict Resolution
- Assertiveness and Leadership
- Creation of Intangible Assets
- Fundamentals of Supervision
- Your Attitude and Productivity of your Staff
- How to Demonstrate Authority
- How to Delegate
- When should you coach or counsel someone?
- When to cope with unique issues
Effective Employee Engagement :
- Transition from engagement to disengagement
- What is Conflict?
- Critical Features of Conflict Management
- Types of Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Conflict and Organizational Culture
Anger Management :
- Anger – the internal adversary and its harmful consequences on the body
- Sources of the anger
- Anger management strategies
- Other techniques to manage the anger
- A brief about Recruitment Process
- Interview – its significance in the recruitment process
- Dos and Don’ts while conducting interview
- Some Standard Questions and their expected answers
- What is Behavioral Interviewing? How is it different from Traditional interviewing?
- What is STAR Technique?
- Some competency based questions and their expected answers.
- What should I take and how should I provide feedback?
- When should a performance appraisal be conducted?
- Building Organizational Culture
- Emotional Awareness
- How to find Creative and Innovative Solutions
- How to be a Motivator
- Decision Making
What is the best way to share your knowledge?
- What makes a good Mentor?
- A mentor’s job entail
- Manager v/s Mentor
- Adapting & Managing a Change
- Dimensions of Mentoring
- Mentoring Process
- Productive Confrontation
- What is your Behavioral Profile?
- Different types of Behaviors
- Define Assertion Skills
- What are the Barriers in Assertive Behavior
- What are different Basic Assertion method
- Assertion skills in Responding and Initiating
- The concept of Negotiation
- The Phases and Skills of Negotiation
- How to Respond Resistance from others
- Using DISC to understand Negotiating Styles
- Responding to Unfair scheme
- Practice Negotiations
Effective Selling Skills:
- What is Sale? Primary skills of Salespersons
- Preparation of Sales scheme, Why people buy?
- Preparing for the Sales Interview, Grooming Skills
- Structuring the Sales Call
- Setting the Agenda – Questioning Techniques
- Setting Agenda – Listening Skills
- Buying Behavior – Identifying Needs
- Presenting the Solution & Effective Closures